All orders are shipped F.O.B. Kansas City, Kansas with full freight allowed
on shipments of $5,000 net price, or more. The following items are always F.O.B. Kansas City,
Kansas: all tanks, 8"– 10"– 12"– 14"– 16"–
18" pipe and fittings, double containment , sinks and rims and tank accessories. For shipments
to Alaska or Hawaii and for export freight allowances are as stated above, freight allowances
good only for shipment to East, Gulf or West Coast Ports. All F.O.B. Kansas City, Kansas
shipments will be shipped freight collect. When shipping to a job site freight will be third
A 2% cash discount is allowed if payment of invoice is mailed or delivered
within 10 days of invoice date. All invoices are due net 30 days, with all Past Due accounts
subject to a service charge of 1½% per month. Minimum billing or credit is for $50.00
net. Any order under minimum will carry a $10.00 surcharge
No catalog, price list, literature or other material describing Orion products is
to be construed as an offer to sell same. Orders are subject to acceptance by Orion at our
facilities in Kansas City, Kansas. Your order, when shipped by Orion, shall be the complete
contract between us, subject to, and incorporating therein, the terms and conditions herein set
forth, and any provisions contained in your order that are inconsistent with our terms and
conditions shall be inapplicable. Prices and discounts contained in any of our catalogs, price
lists or other literature are subject to change without notice.
Our products are carefully inspected for manufacturing defects. However,
it is not always possible to detect hidden defects. Our products are warranted only to the
extent that we will replace them without charge if they are proved to have manufacturing
defects within one year of the date of delivery to the site where they are to be used or
installed and provided we have been given an opportunity to inspect any product alleged to be
defective and the installation or use thereof. No warranty is included against any expense
for removal, reinstallation or other consequential damages arising from any defect. The warranties
set out above are the only warranties made and are expressly in lieu of all other warranties,
expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Rights governed by law
Any agreement for the sale, delivery, or use of our products shall be
construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas. Any purchaser
of our products expressly agrees that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in
connection with this transaction or our products shall be brought in the appropriate
court in Kansas City, Kansas.
Shipping dates or delays
Promises of shipping dates are estimates, and therefore cannot be
guaranteed. Orion will not be liable for any delay in a delivery.
Any sales or manufacturers’ taxes existing, or under future
statutes, are to be paid by the buyer.
Returned goods policy
1. Permission to return goods must be requested in writing. The request must
identify original shipment of material by invoice number and date of invoice, and
list all goods to be returned.
2. The following items are non-cancelable and non-returnable, and no
credit will be issued upon their return.
- Non-standard, special order or special welded items
- Double Containment
- All tanks, limestone and tank accessories
- All Standard line products
- Sinks and rims
- All PVDF Products
- Expansion joints
- 8"–10"–12"–14”–16”–18” Pipe & Fittings
- All fittings marked with (*) on price sheets.
- All pipe
3. Goods must be returned within one year after purchase in order to receive credit.
4. All goods must be returned “Prepaid.” For any goods purchased on an FFA basis,
outgoing freight charges will be deducted from total credit amount.
5. All goods returned must be in resalable condition and are subject to our inspection. Items
deemed to be unfit for resale will be disposed of with no credit issued, or returned to the customer
at their expense.
6. All fittings that were purchased with couplings or coils must be returned with the
correct quantity of couplings or coils. No credit will be issued on fittings returned without
couplings or coils. No individual couplings or coils may be returned.
7. A restocking charge of 25% will be charged against all returned goods, except Whiteline
materials, for which the charge will be 35%. Items requiring special cleaning will be
subject to a 40% re-stock.
8. All goods returned must have Orion’s Return Authorization Number on boxes or cartons,
and freight prepaid. If not, they will be refused.
9. All credit memos issued may be applied to current account balances only or to future purchases.
No cash refunds will be issued.