Hermetically sealed Socket Fusion for High Purity Systems
Orion Fittings socket fusion systems use heat to form a complete hermetically sealed
system. Available polypropylene and polyvinylidene fluoride PVDF materials, our socket fusion
systems are durable, strong and tamper-proof. Socket fusion systems are ideal for severe usage
Socket fusion type pipe and fittings are joined by heat fusing the material with an Orion
thermostatically controlled heat tool. In a semi-molten state, pipe and fittings are easily joined
to form a strong and permanent sealed joint.
- Fast and easy to install. Only 15-35 seconds per joint is all it takes after the heat-fusing
tool has warmed up.
- Completely sealed for strength and durability.
- Forms true hermetically sealed joint.
- All identical material, no electrolysis, no metal in joint
- Ideal for severe use applications.
- Orion fusion systems meet ASTM D2657 standards in their entirety.